KIDZEE teachers are well trained and qualified to deliver the KIDZEE curriculum. The teachers at KIDZEE are viewed as facilitators who help the children initiate and build on their own learning. The essence of KIDZEE training program thus revolves around the training the teachers to become facilitators who nurture in the child ability to think for himself / herself.
The centre endeavours to provide ample opportunity to each child to tap his / her potential in one field or the other. The aim is to help them realize their strengths and talents and thus motivate them to do well in each sphere of their life.
In KIDZEE parents are effective partners, and not passive listeners. We conduct regular seminars and workshops to keep the parents well informed about different parenting styles and disseminate information above new trends in Child development. PTIFs are also conducted every quarter to allow parents to express their ideas and concerns with other parents and the school.
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN SCHOOL AND PARENTS
- Parents are expected to communicate to the school, any change in address and contact details.
- Parents wishing to meet the Teachers are requested to seek an appointing by either mentioning the reason in the School Almanac of the student or by telephoning the Front Office of the school.
- Parents should not come to the school premises during school working hours it is with prior appointments or in case of extreme emergencies.
- Parents are requested to ensure that student’s Name, Standard and Batch are clearly mentioned in all the letters addressed to the school.
- Parents should acknowledge receipt of each circular issued by the school by signing at the respective section in the almanac.
- Whenever the circular requires a response from the parent, the same has to be completed and returned through the child by the required time & date.
- All notes by the class teacher in the School Almanac, addressed to the parents should be duly acknowledged by them by appending their remarks & signature.
- If the parent has concerns or is worried about a certain issue withregards to his / her child, he / she can approach the class teacher for the same.
- The parent can take a prior appointment with the class teacher and briefly inform them about his / her concerns.
- If the parent feels that the concern needs immediate attention and cannot wait for an appointment, he / she can approach the Center Coordinator directly.
- Parents can be rest assured that their child is as important to the school as all the other children and that the school will do its best towards giving what’s right for the child.Parents are thus requested to approach the school in a calm and composed manner so that the school along with the parent can work towards finding a solution to his / her concerns.
- If in certain cases the parent feels that their concerns have not been sufficiently addressed, he / she may feel free to write to the respective Zee Learn Zonal Coordinator.
- Alternately parents can also write to Zee Learn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the toll free number 18002098080.